All things old are new again? Should I try MXT&Enbrel, again?

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2011. That diagnosis now looks like psoriatic arthritis. It is very active and head to toe. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2011. That diagnosis now looks like psoriatic arthritis. It is very active and head to toe. I just quit Ortiza. I could not tolerate the side effects and did not receive any relief. Before Ortiza was Remicade, before that Arava, before that Humira and MXT, and then Enbrel and MXT. I just seem to be getting worse. I quit Enbrel and MXT because if it was effective it was only limited to 10 to 20% relief. However, now that looks pretty good. Because if it was effective it was only limited to 10 to 20% relief. However, now that looks pretty good. I am just wondering if anyone has bounced around the Biologics similar to me and has either found something new I am just wondering if anyone has bounced around the Biologics similar to me and has either found something new that works or has returned to an old treatment that worked the second go around. Thanks!

I have to apologize, I was not taking Ortiza but Otezla. Otezla is a relatively newly approved oral treatment. It is discussed more in the "Articles, News, and Research" discussion page.