A warm welcome to TigerLilly from Colorado

@TigerLilly

I am happy to introduce you to Living With PsA! Are you a fan of Tiger Lilly flowers, or is that your nickname haha? Sorry to hear that your treatment results haven’t been as effective as you hoped - but its great to hear that you’ve kept such a positive outlook. Thats the kind of attitude that is shared by many of our members and continues to be very contagious - so I encourage you to keep spreading it by getting involved in our many discussions!

Check our the “Guide” tab for a PDF file with some useful beginner tips - and you can also ask me if you have any further questions.

Best wishes!

Thank you for the warm welcome. TigerLilly was a nick name of mine back in high school when I was a camp counselor. When the site asked for a nick name that was all I could think of.

I am at the point where I am looking for ways to turn off that gene that tells my body to attack my joints, etc. Unfortunately, I have not found that solution. So, in the meantime, I continue for ways to feel as good as possible, and hopefully minimize meds. (Aren’t we all?)

Wow - it’s a nick name from way back then huh? I’m impressed you even remember it haha.

Ah yes, and that day likely will come - its just hard for any of us to know when. So all that anyone can do is remain optimistic and proactive in the meantime =)