A great big Thankyou shoutout!

Hi Everyone - and I mean everyone!

I just wanted to thank you and the amazing moderators on this site.

This forum has been the most supportive, helpful, and safe environment I’ve had in the years since my PsA onset, and I hope others feel that safe, supportive environment too.

Particularly given the amount of online bullying and negativity I’ve seen both in the press and on social media, this is a huge achievement for every member of this site, especially the volunteers that work so hard to keep it that way :grinning:

Thank you all :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

9 Likes

DITTO! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thoroughly, thoroughly agree. I love this forum and find it so supportive and so very safe. I’ve learnt so much and always know someone is ‘there’ when I have a meltdown. It’s become so essential to me and it’s nice to feel one is amongst almost ‘friends’ at this stage. So a huge big thank from me too.:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Absolutely ditto

2 Likes

I agree too… I never usually participate in forums but this is a life saver. Just the fact that you can moan to people who understand and don’t judge is so helpful…just posted a moan and already feel better. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I totally agree. I found the site when I was feeling low and alone after a not great consultation with my rheumatologist. It has been great to see lots of other people with the condition and, frankly, far worse off than me - it’s given me a well needed kick up the bum and i’m now trying to feel a lot more positive. Oh and I’ve got just 12 sleeps til a holiday! :sunglasses:

4 Likes