3 days in to 1st Humira injection

I am 3 days into my first Humira injection, and all i have been doing is sleeping. I am so tired and fatigued i can’t even stand it. I am also still in so much pain. I.know they say it can take a while to work but i feel as bad or worse than before the injection. Is this normal?

It hasn't begun to work yet. I had to wait 2 months to really feel better. I am sorry but it is worth the wait. I use hot baths, exercising in a warm pool, heating pads, ice bags NASIDs and Tylenol to get through. I also use splints and topical patches. Good luck and have patience.

It took about 30-45 days for it to kick in for me, which is probably the norm. I does not work immediately, but is well worth the wait. Humira worked so well for me I stopped taking it for about a year...dumb move on my part. When the PsA pain returned and I started taking it again, my body rejected the Humira the second go around after a months.

I now take Simponi and it hasn't done squat for me...looking for another biologic now.

I do the hot baths and heating pad , also hubby gives me full body messages on a regular basis to help relieve some of the pain, but it sure doesn’t last long,.none of it. I am just so ready for some relief. Seems it just gets worse, even when I think it can’t get any worse it seems to.