This Thanksgiving, I'm Thankful For

In America, this Thursday is Thanksgiving. We spend the day thinking about what we are grateful for and also eating a lot of turkey and pie. :)

I thought it would be fun to start a discussion on what we're all thankful for. I'll get it going:

I'm thankful that my wonderful girlfriend, Vanessa, accepted my marriage proposal last weekend. We're all smiles here. :)

I'm also thankful that this community exists and helps so many people. We started Ben's Friends (www.bensfriends.org) 6 years ago and now over 80,000 patients and loved ones visit all 35 sites every month. It's truly a little Internet miracle.

I'm grateful for the community, the friendships and especially thankful that the volunteer moderators donate so much of their time to help others. Thank You Mods!

Ok, that's what I'm thankful for. How about you? Let us know below.

Scott

I, too, am thankful for this community. The support and knowledge I have gained from this site is priceless! Thank you

I too am thankful for this community. I am also thankful for my family. I wish everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving.

For this community,for my wonderful husband & my four fabulous children!

i am thankful for being a member of this community. i wish everyone the most amazing thanksgiving this and every next year.

i am thankful for all who are good to the animals. don't forget to share your dinner with your furry friend.

i am thankful for my one of a kind family, specially for my husband who is right now with his very sick mom and not with me and the kids. i am hoping that this thanksgiving will live in his memory long after she is gone, because this maybe her last holiday. it was difficult decision for him to take, where to celebrate, but he took the right decision :) also my special kids: my Marine son, who is not with us today; and my great daughter, who is much better housewife than i am:) and of course my twins, who help with the 2 most important things: cleaning and eating :)

i am thankful that PsA is treating me good today :) no pain :) so i can actually enjoy my day.

again, happy t-day :)

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving :-)

I'm thankful that I don't have to go shopping today!!!!!

I'm thankful for this group and the knowledge and support I have received from my friends here :) Also for my son who helps me bring grocery bags in from the car lol

and...I am thankful that I don't have anything worse than PsA. I'm alive and fighting PsA.

Wonderful notes everyone. This is such a great community. Please thank the Moderators along with me. :)

I know you all know it turned out okay but hows this for Thanksgiving

Oh my, Lamb … a cause for thanksgiving indeed! What a big beautiful girl! And that’s Mom? She looks radiantly healthy again. What a special celebration … thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm a little concern that Penelope is underfed................

LOL

tntlamb said:

I’m a little concern that Penelope is underfed…

Beautiful family Lamb! I love babies that look like Butterballs!