Stelara Is Working

I just got my loading dose of Stelara in a week ago. I think it might be working, but I still have some rough days. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't have been able to work my new full time job 6 months ago! So I think it has helped me with fatigue and some of the pain in my neck and I don't have near the headaches I was having before starting it. I am still having awful trouble with my feet, knee, ankles and feet. Fortunately my job allows me to sit when I need to, and that is good.

I am working as an arts counselor in a day support program for developmentally disabled adults. I absolutely LOVE the job and it helps me not be so myopic about my own problems. There is never a dull moment.

I take the 90 mg dose of Stelara because I am a zaftig lady, and I am glad they are hitting it will the big guns. I am still concerned about my feet, knee and ankles and wonder what, if any, joint damage may still be occurring. I'm still on 10 mg pred a day....I KNOW, I KNOW.....at my next visit I want to talk about lowering that dose and ultimately eliminating it all together. I just hope I will still be able to work and maintain without it.

Amielynn38, I am so sorry about your baby. We lost one at 24 weeks and my heart goes out to you <3

Thanks mimiB, Sorry for your loss as well.

Hope you find some relief. It took a few days for me to feel better, after the loading dose.