Stelara and Humira

Biolics seem to help for about 3 of the 6 weeks, then everything begins to hurt again. It has been pretty consistent. That is another problem, because of PsA moving around, and going into remission for periods of time… The one thing I use as a gauge is morning stiffness, how bad and how long it takes to recover. Before biologics and toward the end of the cycle, it can be two hours.

1 Like

Hi! Glad you got a good year. I think this site has a great number on it.

Unfortunately, I fail on a biologic about every 12-14 months. I wish you good luck in finding a replacement biologic.

No. Mine is just in the tendons.

I actually am a nuclear technologist and do bone scans. The sternum is hot bcz of more bone. But it doesn’t look abnormal. But that’s not a good view. The whole body one would be best

Even the red spot? They followed up with a CT on it. The report mentioned a few hot spots in the pelvic, knees etc. but since they were mainly looking for bone cancer, they did not pursue it.
pnc near me now

Hey there! Well, it’s nice to see WB. But grey scale is still best lol. But you have 2 strange photopenic areas on posterior. And the hot spots on front anterior could be hot. All of the costralchondral areas look kind of hot too