Shall I get a second opinion?

Thanks, yael, and the best to you, too. I think some of us have a problem with our attitude about how we feel, and doctors “read” us wrong by the way we present ourselves and how we deal with our symptoms. I’ve been thinking about that a LOT, lately, because how I didn’t want to look like a big cry baby to my doctors, I would downplay my symptoms, and my doctor kept wanting to keep an eye on my disease progression before treating it. Then when he started suggesting the meds that could stop the disease I pushed back. The reason I’m concerned now is because my back and feet continue to get worse, and I think it’s all because they’re so damaged from delaying serious treatment!!! I can’t help but be mad at myself. Yes, I was tough, and still try to be, but the damage won’t go away and it just seems to be getting worse. Don’t let this happen to you. At the time I started Enbrel, I thought, what a miracle!!! I felt sooooooo good–unbelievably good!! Less than 2 months later my back went out. I thought I knew what back pain was–but I had never experienced anything like that. A few months later, my feet “went out”! These were NOT PsA symptoms–they were and continue to be PsA damage–irreparable damage from not treating PsA soon enough! I’m just stressing this to you and whoever else is reading so you don’t delay in getting on a DMARD or biologic that can stop the disease and prevent the damage it causes. Sorry, I’m lecturing. Pain puts me in a crumby mood!