Seattle area folks?

waterfairy and I both live in the Seattle area, and have talked about getting together. Is there anyone else from the Seattle area here who would be interested in meeting up sometime, maybe in April?

I'm across the water but would love to get together.

I’m here too! A get together in April sounds good…

I'm in the city and would enjoy getting together!

This is great! Including me and Waterfairy, that's 5 of us! :)

Are weekends best? Rosen, you said you are across the water, does that mean you are on the Olympic Penninsula? If you have to take the ferry, we could schedule around you, since the ferry is a limiting factor.

I had suggested to Waterfairy that we meet in Issaquah. It is on the Eastside, but right off I-90, and has plenty of restaurants and little shops with tons of free, easy parking.

I should probably go through all the member list and contact anyone in the Seattle area (sigh). It's a big job, we have soooo many members on this board! Does anyone have anyone idea how to narrow members down to one area?

Kitsap peninsula. Saturdays would work for me, possibly. :)

Maybe put WA in the search bar on the member page?

During the school year Saturday or Sunday work for me too!

I live in the Seattle area and would love to get together with the group

Terri

I just joined the group and was just diagnosed. I live on the Eastside and meeting in Issaquah would be lovely. It would be nice to connect with other people who understand what it means to live with PsA.

Marietta said:

This is great! Including me and Waterfairy, that's 5 of us! :)

Are weekends best? Rosen, you said you are across the water, does that mean you are on the Olympic Penninsula? If you have to take the ferry, we could schedule around you, since the ferry is a limiting factor.

I had suggested to Waterfairy that we meet in Issaquah. It is on the Eastside, but right off I-90, and has plenty of restaurants and little shops with tons of free, easy parking.

I should probably go through all the member list and contact anyone in the Seattle area (sigh). It's a big job, we have soooo many members on this board! Does anyone have anyone idea how to narrow members down to one area?

I want to join too. All I have to do is fly from Washington, DC :-)

I live in Ferndale, near Bellingham. Would be nice to meet up, but you are a bit far. But please keep me in the loop and I can see what I can do. Thanks!

Ferndale is a bit far! My sister lives up in Stanwood, so I know what a drive it is. Definitely a rest up the day before and after event if you do manage to come!

NYazz said:

I live in Ferndale, near Bellingham. Would be nice to meet up, but you are a bit far. But please keep me in the loop and I can see what I can do. Thanks!