Puffy / tender pads of palms and soles

• Hi again, Doxno. I had much muscle weakness and fatigue before I started Enbrel. My legs and arms would get sore and tired no matter what I did. I have done a lot of mild toning in the past on equipment at the p.t., and currently have a membership at a gym where I can use the strengthening equipment also. A few years ago the p.t. checked the strength of my back on a thing called med-x, and I had the back of a 90-year old. With careful strength training we got it into the normal range for someone my age (that was about 2 years ago when I was 59 - 60). Since I started Enbrel I don't feel as weak, but feel it's important to work those muscles so they continue to stay strong.
  • I've also had lots of trouble with hot "flashes" which I wouldn't call flashes because they last and last. I pretty much can't tolerate heat--I sweat like a steam engine. I'm not sure if this is a PsA symptom, but I think it could be. I don't think Enbrel has helped relieve it, but Enbrel can't fix everything, I guess!
  • It's a pain, that PsA.