PsA Conferences for patients starting this month throughout the U.S

No charge to participate - just your transportation and hotel if needed. I'm attending the conference in Philadelphia.

http://www.psoriasis.org/events/educational/more-than-skin-deep

The other side of psoriasis: Psoriatic arthritis

This patient-oriented event will provide the information you need:

• A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
  • Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
  • Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
  • Tips for taking charge of your health care
  • An update on the most promising drugs in development
  • Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts

Join us at one of the following FREE events in 2013:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Check back for more information about events in these cities:

• Denver, Colo.
  • Memphis, Tenn.

Thanks for the info. It is very important for us to stay informed of our illness. Thanks. What none in Vermont !?!

Yeah, I hear you. None in the Washington, DC metro area either !

I just registered for Philadelphia/King of Prussia.

too far away for me, figures,

Wow, thanks for this info!! There is one in Seattle I'm going to try and attend. It's only 30 minutes from me.

I'm so glad the info is helpful for you Marietta.

Hi Never give up hope, I'm going also to the King of Prussia conference. Let me know if you want to meet there before the conference or have lunch/dinner. I sent an e-mail to the hotel asking for attendee discounts - I'll let you know what they say.

I'm driving from the Washington, DC area.

Frances

Never give up hope said:

I just registered for Philadelphia/King of Prussia.

Where do you live GrumpyCat?

Frances

GrumpyCat said:

Want to carpool? I have heated seats!

Frances said:

Yeah, I hear you. None in the Washington, DC metro area either !

I hope they have one in Memphis that is my home town.

Hi Frances, I live in Philly, I won’t need accommodations but thanks for thinking of the discounts.

Sure we can meet for lunch would be great

Oh fooey! The Houston one already passed and there aren't any in the Dallas area. I'm in DFW and would LOVE to attend one too! Thank God that Phil Mickelson is bringing a LOT more attention (and hopefully more money for the development of new meds) to this illness!! I'll be sure to catch the next one that's in Texas! An Austin one would be great! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Somebody take a camcorder and make a bootleg...I'll buy a copy from you. Better yet, stream it live! That way if I have any questions....(LOL)!!!

Sure would be nice if every once in a while they had one a little closer to the middle of nowhere...would love to attend one, but I am 300 miles from the nearest one...I hope that if anyone of us does get to attend that they will share what they learned here. Gentle hugs to all!

I called the Psorias.org and they are sending me all the conference materials in case I don't make it tomorrow. Here's their number: 800-■■■■■■■■ ext 362. The organizer was extremely helpful.

Thank you for the information. I’m going to the one in Santa Ana, CA

I'm so glad you can go !

Tootall 62 said:

Sure would be nice if every once in a while they had one a little closer to the middle of nowhere...would love to attend one, but I am 300 miles from the nearest one...I hope that if anyone of us does get to attend that they will share what they learned here. Gentle hugs to all!

Call the Psorias.org and they will send you all the conference materials. Here's their number: 800-723-9166 ext 362

Rebel mom said:

I hope they have one in Memphis that is my home town.

Rebel mom - Go Tigers! I'm in Memphis. If you want, let's connect up for lunch/coffee sometime.