Newbie seeking support/advice. nzbee

Hi Seenie, thanks so much, I’ll check that out when I have some free time. Yes if you’d like to switch I’d be more than happy (if you’re in the UK that is) I spent 6 months there in the 70’s but didnt have the same interests then as now. Would be checking out the historical side of things nowadays🤓

Just replied, then saw you are in Canada lol. Now I KNOW thats a gorgeous place!! (From TV and movies only)

I had to look it up :rofl::joy:

Your summers do look like our winters. On average, it looks like you get a warmer month than us in July though :grinning:

I’ve heard about the mosquitoes in Canada, worse than our sand flies! I’m told getting stuck out in some of the wilderness areas with plagues of black flies is it’s own special kind of hell…

I must admit though, I’m very lucky with weather where I am. We had a heatwave last week and Sydney cracked 47 deg (Celsius). At least here it was only 38, though it still might want to make anyone think twice before visiting in the height of summer!

I’ve decided Fiji would be a lovely place for a winter house… well, one can dream :blush:

2 Likes

You’ve been correctly informed. :laughing:

Be sure to let me know if you ever get the house in Fiji.

S