New Year Greetings

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you that I hope we all have a good year for 2018. And I also wanted to say thank you as you guys are just the best - seriously and absolutely. I’m very thankful and proud to be a part of this forum and I’m especially grateful for all the amazing advice and support and all the real proper giggles too.

Happy New Year!

6 Likes

I feel the same–I’m extremely grateful to have the support from people who don’t know me but understand and care anyway! I hope my complaining doesn’t wear y’all down too much!!!

I wish you all a great 2018–that things improve for those of you who’ve been struggling–and everybody has a healthier 2018!

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

I agree! I’m really grateful too! Happy new year everyone!

3 Likes

I’ll add to that gratitude too :smile: When I first came to this forum I was feeling as if I was flying solo with everything (limited knowledge, and next to no support)… I think I owe maintaining some level of sanity, through all of this, to all of you here… I have learned so very much, and felt incredibly supported through this forum… a great big huge THANK YOU to every one for helping me keep it together (well, mostly :laughing:) through the last 6 months of 2017, as well as helping me maintain a positive outlook for 2018.

My wish for you all is for an awesome 2018, without the tough challenges many have had to face so far!! Hugs to all!!

2 Likes

This is the most amazing place, with the most wonderful people. We really do support each other in the best ways, don’t we? Many years ago, in '11-'12, I came here, like everyone else, alone and confused, and I found really good support. It was the people here (well, if I’m to be completely honest, it was mostly tntlamb who gave me a piece of his mind) that set me on the path to becoming my own best advocate. I sought out the best expertise that I could, and they put me on aggressive therapy. And I haven’t looked back! I’m pretty sure I’d still be limping along if I hadn’t found this place and all the great folks on it.

Best wishes to everyone for a comfortable and happy New Year. Hang in there, and hang out here!

Seenie

5 Likes

I’m thankful for this forum. It really helped reduce my fears about taking the biologics. Not, if they will just work!

Happy New Year’s everyone!!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Getting aggressive. But in a good way