Just rambling

I was 45 minutes in the water… It sounds way more spectacular then it was… i spend most time just floating around…

And thanks :slight_smile: sometimes i wish i was lazy though… Because i cant imagine lazy people feeling this guilty for not doing at least the same as other people… It was such a busy day at work… everyone was running around… except the person who is always running around pretending to be busy (which means she was actually busy for once :smile: )

I felt guilty for not doing enough… and then for doing too much… And then regretting doing too much since my hip/back? is killing me! The pain keeps shooting down my leg… which is new…

I had an ultrasound of all my organs yesterday… it was really uncomfortable when he pushed that thing in between my ribs… but i actually cried out when he pushed it into my bladder/uturus… but apparently it doesn’t show any abnormalities there… He did find gallstones though… which would explain the extreme pain attacks I’ve had a while ago… but i haven’t had those in a while…

I had the lower pain for ages although i usually don’t notice it… since my intestines were bothering me more… my primary care doctor gave me fiber’s for that so they are much better…

Ever since she pushed there and decided I needed an ultrasound and definitely since the ultrasound the pain is worse… still nothing compared to the rest but definitely there constantly…

Now i have to wait until after the long weekend before i can go back to see what she thinks…