Hmm?

I have had a headache everyday all week. My son painted the kitchen and every since If there is not a window open all the time in the room I am in the headache gets worse much like about to get a migraine. It doesnt help that I have been doing heavy duty house cleaning to get the house "party ready" for company coming to visit we have not seen for 10 years. I use natural products but I did use the Dow foam stuff for the bathroom. Why do I make the same mistakes that I know I am sensitive too. And then when I am out and about eat things I shouldnt? Foolish me. There is always today and tommorrow to keep doing the right thing for my body and learning more.

I hoper your head is feeling better today.

You did/are doing a lot of work. You are also being really hard on yourself :(

I suggest the cure for the self-meanies is a hot shower or bath to be followed by a putting up of the feet in front w/a nice bowl of fresh fruit and your favorite book or television program to relax with.

Be good to you!

your right Katie Lady. I am better this week and this past weekend I did just that. I lounged around and read my book and right now is the best season for fruit salads. I love those. Also my daughter and I watched one of our favorite movies that makes us happy. The Holiday with kate winslet cameron diaz jack black and jude law. We have a list of happy stuff we watch when we need to be cheered. What do you like best in books or shows or movies??