Hello, Rosee!

@rosee42

It’s great that you found us, Rosee. We always like hearing from people who have plenty of experience to share with the group. I notice that you were diagnosed quite a long time ago, so I’m sure that you have plenty of PsA tales to tell.

Even though you’re not really new to PsA, you are new here. You may be interested in our Newbies’ Guide, which is full of information that we’ve compiled.

I see that you are in Edmonton. How does that affect your symptoms? Are you worse in the winter, or does it make any difference to you?

Glad to have you here, Rosee. Please join in on our conversations or start one of your own. And give us a shout if you need help finding your way around out website.

All the best to you from all of us

Seenie

Thanks for the great welcome.

How do I get access to the Newbie’s guide. I clicked on Guide at the top of the page and it says I don’t have acces?

Thanks very much,
Rosemary

Hi Rosee42, Wecome!
If you go to the Home page and scroll down, you will see the Guide for Newbies. Click on that and it give you all kinds of excellent information. I’m a newbie too and this site has been a blessing to me. So many wonderful people on here to lend a sounding ear, warm heart and advise.

Hmm. Seems we’re having problems with that tab. @Seenie may already be at work with our tech gurus. More soon, @rosee42