Hello Everyone!

Hello..

Brand new here,from North Wales in theUK.I have been diagnosed a long time, doesn't mean it gets easier but it changes as you find your way. I have other stuff wrong too... Interested in meeting fellow sufferers and happy to speak to anyone who needs it.

Looking forward to being part of the group,

:)

Welcome to the forum...I just joined as well.

Candy Darling was one of Andy Warhol's muses..Was reading about him today, first thing that came into my head..

Well yea,it's been a while for me living with this, and it isn't too nice and i have a complicated history...I have my wobbles and I get beyond sad, but the key is to accept it, and feel it and not fight it. Then find the things that make you happy and do those to try and move the emotion on...

sybil said:

Hi there, I live near you, on the other side of the border, just. Your experience of this disease could help many of us I'm sure. I've found this site invaluable though I never got into internet communities before coming here and am not easily impressed! Looking forward to hearing more from you Candydarling (though I'm always going to have a chuckle calling you that!)

I think you and Sybil are going to get in trouble for passing notes in class!! Welcome!