Flu like symptoms

Since the beginning of my diagnosis (45 days). Have had unrelenting hot flashes and flushing with malaise. No evidence of infection. Started enbrel last Saturday. Next injection is in 2 days.
How long until the biological kicks in?
20 prednisone is not helping much with anything including enthesitis, joint pains and back pain. Loosing a bit of hope. Trying to maintain a full time active job.
Any advice please?
Thank you

IF it was all PsA, I would think you would have had the symptoms before your diagnoses....

It take at least 3 injections of Enbrel before your blood level is high enough for the med to work. Then about 3 mos for most to know if its going to work. Honestly though its sounds to me like something else. I'm not sure how old you are, but while PsA often starts in the hip/pelvic area for males, its not unusual for that inflammation to effect your prostate. "hot flashes and flushing with malaise" sounds more like inflammation in the pelvic area. Its a tough one to sort out.

How long have you been on 20's? That is a bit high for more than a few days. A bit low to have a burst effect.......... You should have had result by now if that dosage is right. Your symptoms could be adrenal insufficiency if you have been on more than 7.5mg for more than a week. It may also be a reaction to the type of predi, Its not uncommon with medroxyprogesterone for example.

Have you discussed this with your doc yet? I would think a call is very much in order.