Fatigue

The fatigue of PsA can be worse than the pain- I find that short naps really help on bad days. I'll take a nap after work before meeting up wih friends or before class whenever possible.

I can't make it through the day without at least one, maybe two naps...sometimes these naps are one or two hours!!!!

Thanks for this suggestion. This article put into words my thought process for the last few years.

Blw1104 said:

If you haven't read "The Spoon Theory" on butyoudontlooksick.com, I highly suggest it. Fatigue is one of the major indicators of autoimmune disorders, and nails things on the head. Extremely helpful in explaining things to others, too.

Same here in regards to fatigue, before I was diagnosed with PsA I thought that maybe feeling completely drained was normal and struggled to deal with family and friends thinking I was just lazy. I now have a pretty good balance by taking multivitamins, eating fresh fruit, probiotics & staying away from highly processed food as much as possible. Yes, I still get days when as I say to my wife I feel like I’ve “been hit by a truck.” PSA is a very hard thing to deal with but I personally do everything I can to keep it under control, especially for my kids.

Now I like write my opinion in some illness that are 1- allergy is in four kind A – this sign appears daily or in week but after one hour will disappear B – signs would reminder one week or ten days this allergy have tiring so much without Medical help we can not treat or cure it. near the psoriasis person this problem Appears after two or four years over the all red places on the body appears small Eruption accompanied by tiring C- allergy without sign on the skin E – mixed in another signs in illness that diagnose would be difficult . asthma is in ten kind. in the result ,every body who have psoriasis problem must know fatigue is not in psoriasis but would return in sometime .thank ferhad52

I use the pain killer "Tramadol" it helps alot with pain and also my fatigue. I think giving you energy is a side effect, but it works for me!