The Next Step

From my blog "Rannygahoots": http://rannygahoots.blogspot.com/2011/09/next-step.html

I’ve decided that we can be friends, perhaps even more. At first, I was wary of any close relationship – and certainly of a long-term relationship, but I think it’s time to make the commitment. As with any relationship, I don’t know if it will last, but I think the time is right to jump in with both feet. Well, not jump, exactly. Jumping is too painful, leaves me too open to hurt and misery. Maybe “ease in” would be a better thing to do. We’ve already been around town together. You’ve gotten me through some rough patches in my life and are always there for me when I need you. I helped you when you were run-down and bought you things to help you be a better you. Our date the other night went well, even though it got off to a rocky start. It’s still early in our relationship and things are a bit awkward at the moment, but I’m sure they’ll improve with time. This really could work out and I’m starting to get a bit excited about it. I think I’m ready for the next step in our relationship. It’s time to give you a name – even if people think it’s silly for me to name my wheelchair.

We need a thumbs up button. Love it! I’m anxious to know the name now.

I actually found your blogs before i found the PsA site and they have been a wonderful boost for me and my sanity. Thank you for sharing them and i agree need a thumbs up button and I too would love to know the name =D