SIJ’S going off!

You just need my tachycardia fitness course, where I stand around and burn calories!
Once you clean out the toxins the brain will clear out all it’s cobwebs! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you Jon, what you say is so true. What I found was, strangely, had no strength and felt awful before starting this fast, (last meal mince meat sat midday) , was unable to walk for long before having to sit down etc., yesterday sprite as a teenager (almost) and brain fog cleaner, only had pimples on my forehead! It looks like my body is detoxing, and feel no brain fog already. During lockdown did not feel well and could not breathe so had cortisone for quite some time, and I found now was 10 pounds above ‘perfect’
(as far as my gen practitioner said) Bmi which had reached last year with 70 pounds loss . Of course perfect weight has 20 pounds difference criteria within Bmi ranges… Have already dropped 3 pounds back and feel more energetic and doing all sorts of things. Possibly in my case giving the liver and body time to detox with fasting is obviously a Winner, as soon as I can will also do the cyclette in the living Room, wonderful solution

1 Like

So ended up getting epidural of my ruptured disc L5/L6 which is the S1 nerve, very confusing! Felt it down to my little toe! He really nailed the spot, a lot of pressure when he put the steroids in. Everything else had calmed down, so hopefully this will help for the lower back pain.

1 Like

Jon, I have a long history of disc herniation. No fun at all. But 3 out of 4 epidurals were very successful with a noticeable difference in less than 24 hours and then continued improvement. It seems to help break the cycle of nerve pain, muscle spasm and more pain. I don’t enjoy the pressure as it is being pushed into the disc. Hope it improves your mobility and able to stretch well etc. Most often disc issues clear up with age as they atrophy and are less prone to herniation. My biggest mistake was seeing a chiropractor for a disc issue.

2 Likes