PSA- over 40- getting pregnant

I know this will be a very small group, but I am hoping to hear some experiences from others in a similar situation to mine. I was diagnosed in January with PSA, Sjogren's, and fibro. I am also 42 years old. I am considering trying to get pregnant, but not sure when all the facts are put together. Please let me know if you have any advice ;).

I know that for sure if you are on meds, you would not want to be getting pregnant with the meds the prescribe for PsA. Without meds, I don't know if there is any specific risk in getting pregnant with the disease, and how that would affect the body....I would definitely ask the doctor that question maybe before trying to conceive, as being pregnant certainly does stress and change the body. Sorry I don't have more specific information for you regarding pregnancy and PsA/fibro/Sjogrens....I think a medical professional might be the best place to go for that specific of information, I just know that the meds prescribed do have pregnancy warnings on them.

Hope you can figure things out! Good luck with that.
Dani

There is a PsA and pregnancy group on this board.....there might be some useful information or contacts on it you might want to look into it. Go to the groups at the top of the page and check it out!

Thanks dani7865