Let's welcome majorminor from London

@majorminor

Welcome to Living With PsA! A crime fiction and mystery author huh? That sounds exciting haha - are you a fan of film noir as well? I’m glad to hear that your change in treatment has worked for the better. Another thing that might be just what the doctor ordered is becoming a part of our wonderful community - where everyone is always eager to share their experiences and provide emotional support. I encourage you to start getting involved in discussions and introducing yourself - as well as to check out the “How To Use This Site” tab for some useful beginner tips.

Enjoy your time and let me know if you have any questions!

Hi and sorry for the delayed reply! Been busy with preparations for a new book release. It’s great to find a community of fellow PsA sufferers. I’ve found it hard to talk about with friends and family, mostly because no one ever seems to have heard of PsA, but also I guess because it’s one of those sometimes invisible illnesses that people don’t quite understand.

I’ve been doing pretty well lately with a change in meds, although the last few weeks I’ve noticed inflammation creeping back in. Still so much to learn about this disease.

Anyway, I’m glad to be part of the group and I’ll be taking some time to explore the site.

P.s. In answer to your question, I do like film noir - old and more contemporary.

1 Like