Keepin' it together

I’ve been in the middle of packing and getting our place ready to either sale or put to rent.
My back has been pretty bad since my arthritis has moved up into my thoriac spine. It feels like I was hit in the spine with a baseball bat. It aches all day but it’s the worst at night.
On top of that I’ve been having a lot of tummy issues, really beginning to think it’s more than ibs.
Ugh it’s been trying to say the least! But I’ve been keeping it together! Sleeping when I have to (a lot), taking it easy if I don’t feel up to it. Just being pretty understanding with myself.

I know we will get everything done in time, and it’s way better to pace myself now then come out on the other side a whole lot worse. I’m really looking forward to moving to another town. It will be a first for me to move somewhere where I don’t know anyone, I’m kind of looking forward to that aspect.

Goodnight for now!

Sybil, that was my 2014 New Years resolution!! It’s worked out pretty well for me so far. Sometimes I’ve let the mess pile a little more than I’d like, but in the long run, it’s not a big deal.
Thank you for he kind wishes :slight_smile: