Humira and depressed mood

I was on Humira for about 8 weeks with great results................... until I developed infections.

It started as a sinus infection that continued into my lungs which is happening alot more the last few years. I should also mention I have asthma and when I get anything in my chest it tends to lead to the ER and serious antibiotics. Anyway after a Zpak which didn't help and increasing shortness of breath my doc changed me to Levaquin 750mg X 7 days.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and the infections have cleared and the PsA is in full bloom after the last month+ off meds. Now I am ready to start back on my Humira but have noticed the last two weeks that my mood is really down. I am wondering if anyone has had trouble with their mood and Humira or any biologic. Also if Levaquin has produced the same low mood for anyone else. Thanks..

Sounds more like the depression that follows PsA as you have been off Humiria. I also think being recently ill can leave one feeling depressed. Just my thoughts though.