Fibromyalgia

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on in awhile. I hope everyone is doing as good as they can!

So yesterday was a hard day for me, I went to my rhuemetologist and found out that on top of my psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis, I also have fybromyalgia. It was nice to know that I wasn’t imagining the pain my body had been in but it was a little hard to swallow. At only 23 I am being put on even more medications and I just worry so much about my future :frowning: … I’m trying to keep my head up and stay positive but it’s not always that easy. I hate to complain to everyone around me, so thank you for letting me vent on here!

How did they come to that conclusion. I go next week to my rhumey appointment and this is something I am going to bring up.
Don’t worry about us we got your back…let it out!

Hi, I went in thinking my humira wasn’t doing its job because my whole body hurt. When they came to the conclusion that my arthritis looked good and the humira was working, they started looking for other reasons of why I could be in so much pain. They asked a lot of questions, did more blood work and then did press point test on my body. After all that they determined I have fybromyalgia. I hope you get answers at your next appointment.