Does anyone else experience burning, electric type impulse in head?

These pains in my head were so bad once I lost balance at work and went to ER. At first they thought I had a stroke… Then just said it was the psoriasis and the nerve endings wet causing the intense pain. Now I mostly experience severe daily headaches and with blurred vision it’s not a good combo but neither is a Quater Pounder Combo!!! Lol

No Angela, all of that is in my legs. So sorry you go through this, who knows what I would feel if I went off the Lyrica for long! Hope this never happens to you again!

SK thank you for your reply… I used to be on Lyrica as well because I couldn’t get to sleep because my legs would bother me so much… As for my head the head aches are worse than anything. There are so many other things attached with PsA that I get a cold and say its from my PsA! Lol Jokingly. I do miss Lyrica at times…

SK said:

No Angela, all of that is in my legs. So sorry you go through this, who knows what I would feel if I went off the Lyrica for long! Hope this never happens to you again!

Talk to Doc, who knows when something new may come out of clinical trials.

I do, every once in a while, for most of my life. I have no idea what it is. One doctor told me it is a type of migraine - and I do get other types of migraines.

Hi Angela! I went through that same thing in my early 30’s. A neurologist thought it was something called ice Pick migraines. I felt like someone hit me in the back of the head with an electric cattle prod. At night, they would wake me up and sometimes i saw a star burst in my head. It lasted about 6 months and I believe was brought on by stress (this is after the fact hindsight). My job was so stressful and when I put in my 2 weeks notice for another job, the abruptly stopped and I haven’t had any since. I’m sure it was related to PsA and the stress because I was already having other symptoms of the PaA and didn’t know what it was. Not sure if this helps, but possibly reducing your stress level? (I know that sounds crazy because life is stressful!)

Yes I have had this problem. shooting pain in the side of my head. I wondered whether this was linked to my PA. It does frighten me as it is a pain I have never had before. It only last seconds but it is enough to worry me. Thanks for posting and I hope you get some relief with it.