Any suggestions?

10 days into Wysolone and n my pains seem better but the feeling that I am floating on air and dizzy is a bit bothersome at times.My tummy too is bloated and not too good!!! Any suggestions from anyone?

I looked Wysolone up ... yes, it's a cortisone drug. It should help your joint pain, yes, and the other feelings you're getting sound pretty typical too.

When I was on my short course of prednisone, I too noticed the bloaty feeling. That went away within a couple of days of stopping.

How long does your doctor plan to have you on the Wysolone?

Try some Candied Ginger. Seems to help both the stomach and really does help the Dizzy (most Docs around here recommend it BTW) Be sure and get the real stuff. A piece or two does the trick......

I am on 60 mg/day for 10 days now and am slowly tapering it off in another 6 weeks or so.But then did your pains get back once you stopped the prednisolone Seenie?

Seenie said:

I looked Wysolone up ... yes, it's a cortisone drug. It should help your joint pain, yes, and the other feelings you're getting sound pretty typical too.

When I was on my short course of prednisone, I too noticed the bloaty feeling. That went away within a couple of days of stopping.

How long does your doctor plan to have you on the Wysolone?

Thanks so much will try it tomorrow itself!

tntlamb said:

Try some Candied Ginger. Seems to help both the stomach and really does help the Dizzy (most Docs around here recommend it BTW) Be sure and get the real stuff. A piece or two does the trick......