And my new name will be

hips have been flaring for a week ... so I have decided that my new name should be....

HOT HIPS!!

What will yours be??

ROFL. Nice to meet you. I’m Shuttle. More titanium in me than the space shuttle.

Ha ha ha, that's a very cool name!

Slinky Sacroilac.... because I have to twist like a snake to relieve pressure there! Seems every day for the past week.

LOL ... too funny.

Hmmmm... Noisy Knees? My knees have been snapping, crackling, and popping all week.

Call me Brad Pitt because my Achilles is killer. (from the movie Troy)

Rumplestiltskin? I’m having an allergic reaction to something and my skin is such a mess.

Some very sexy names here, but Rumplestiltskin?! Noisy Knees?? Grumpy cat, I don't think anybody could mistake you for Rumplestiltskin!

Well, since I'm a vintage movie maniac and I just started using a cane, I'll ditch my boring crummy one for a stylish cane and call myself Fred Can't-Make-the-Stairs.

LOL!!!!!!!! Love it.

Samantha said:

Well, since I'm a vintage movie maniac and I just started using a cane, I'll ditch my boring crummy one for a stylish cane and call myself Fred Can't-Make-the-Stairs.

Omg! You are killing me! :slight_smile:

Samantha said:

Well, since I’m a vintage movie maniac and I just started using a cane, I’ll ditch my boring crummy one for a stylish cane and call myself Fred Can’t-Make-the-Stairs.

Fred can't make the stairs! Classic!

I guess I am "Rocker Lady" I have a tendency to rock back and forth when I have to stand more than a few mins or sit more than a few mins. This relieves the pain in my lower back some. Ppl have asked me why I am rocking; that is when I realize I am doing it and it is sometimes embarrasing. This is also exacerbated by my essential tremors.

Lol. Love this thread…my sons say I’m the “oldest swinger in town” because I too sway after standing for more than a few minutes. My fella calls me PsA dancing queen as part of my activity regime is dancing in the kitchen after my tai chi :slight_smile:

My husband told me my name should be “Stands With A Creak”.

It's not a creaky floor board or a loose stair, its me getting up each morning so my name is "Moan-Creak-Groan"

Fred Flinstone would be my new name.. I have terribly swollen feet and cankles like I just drove to rockvegas with the Rubbles!