All Yin and No Yang makes me a very crabby cripple

So something I’ve been working on for a few days now that really seems to be helping me and maybe it will help someone else, I don’t know. I’ve been trying to declutter my mind. Given there has always been a lot of chatter in my mind, for the most of my life I was able to get it out. For the past few years it all seems to be building up with no place to go. So, Yin is the idea of something and Yang the realization of it. Let’s say I have the idea that I’m going to go for a hike. That idea exist only in my mind, it’s Yin. Now, me actually hiking that would be Yang. Truth is I’m not going for a hike, that’s just the reality of it. What I’m left with is a whole bunch of one sided coins filling up the piggybank that is my brain. I know it sounds crazy but I’ve trying to stop creating all this Yin that I can’t do anything with because it has me way off balance. Believe it or not it seems to be working. I’ve been working on catching these ideas as soon as they happen and shutting them down. I feel more rested, less frustrated, more whole, and in a lesser amount of pain and discomfort. Don’t get me wrong it’s not great just better.

I'm with you on this. Seems to me the disease affects the brain and the brain affects the disease so any anything we can do to break the cycle from either end helps us to live with it.