Not just joints and tendons: PsA can affect your brain as well

thanks for those links Seenie,perhaps another piece to the puzzle.Im keenly interested in all things scientific and it helps to realise that there may be links there with inflamation and depression,The body is complex and it wouldn’t surprise me at all that the two could be linked. with the reputation that the drugs we take can have for causing depression,i imagine there would be a need for a group with PsA,who were unmedicated to be observed?as a comparison?..although that would seem to be a bit cruel and unethical.So which came first the chicken or the egg?,and were they medicated ?I know from my experinces with depression earlier in my life that with me i didn’t just suddenly come right,rather i see/sawed my way out of those times,a two steps forward one step back scenario untill i eventually felt better,or was a suffering from Psoriatic disease back then as well ?,and perhaps i struggled so hard because of that.I suspect i’ll never know for sure but it does make me wonder as some of my aches and pains stretch a long way back to a time were i just moved through life and ignored them…food for thought,i’m thinking about getting some head shrinking done,i don’t want to lose anymore of my life to depression,the black dog has already stolen a large slice of it

3 Likes