New to the group introduction

hello and welcome. i am a recent diagnosis too and I am also still in the freakout stage so i apologise as my reply wont be full of reassurance yet.
You sound a little similar to me… I have had joint after joint get added to the list as well as my back.
It sounds like you may have it. Or something similar However I would wait for the diagnoses before you comit your fears to the condition.
Prior to my diagnoses I had all sorts of fears about what i might have RA/or worse and no idea that it was related to Psoriasis. You can be very wrong is all im saying.
However if it turns out to be PSa. Its not the end of the world. There are many treatment possibilities and many people do quite well. There are many experienced people on here that are very reassuring and a wealth of information. Ive only been on here myself for 24 hours and already found these poeple a great help. About your wanting to get on to treatment quickly to save your joints, I know exactly how you feel. However after my 5 years of undiagnosed symptoms I had a recent bone scan and they could not find any damage!!. I was blown away because it does not feel like there is no damage. So im hopefully set to make a full recovery with treatment. Yay. So with your 18 months you will hopefully be in even better condition! and it seems to be a bit of a trend, ive read a few posts on here about people who were freaking out but have no detected damage. So be positive. Im sure either way you will be fine. Good luck and keep us updated.
Heres my store posted only yesterday if you would like to read it… Hello All. Im new here. My Story